We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data by us and cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
MAŁGORZATA ANNA GIL-MANZEL, an entrepreneur running a business under the name JAMILAH MAŁGORZATA GIL-MANZEL, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister responsible for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 6342567782, 05 REGON No. 2416719 , ul. Michała Ossowskiego 4A / 18, 40-843 Katowice.
If you want to contact us in connection with the processing of your personal data by us, write to us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data, including obtaining a copy of your data (Article 15 of the GDPR or - if applicable - Article 13 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- correction of your personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR),
- deletion of your personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR),
- processing restrictions (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- transfer of data to another administrator (art. 20 GDPR).
And also the right to:
- object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on our legitimate interests), including profiling (Article 21 (1) of the GDPR);
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing (Article 21 (2) of the GDPR).
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.